Sunshine Pre-School aims to :-
• Provide a friendly, caring and safe environment that facilitates all children’s learning and development through play.
• Support children in their first steps of independence, helping them to build selfconfidence and self-esteem.
• Respect parents and value them as the primary educators of their children.
• Provide quality teaching and learning experiences that enable each child to reach their full potential.
• Provide a relevant, stimulating and balanced curriculum, based around children’s interests; to help them develop positive dispositions to learning.
• Provide quality child care that meets the needs of the surrounding community.
• Work in partnership with other local child care organisations.
• Provide parents with information and links to family support and local health services.
• Make our services accessible to all children.